Sign in to follow this  
Guest pecrowther

Texture problems with FSSC

Guest dulizan

I recently downloaded Derrek Leung's Flight Sim Scenery Creator (v 1.5.0.11) and am trying to put something in FS9. When I go to the 'Texture'tab while creating a runway, I get a "Texture Loading Error", no texture shown in the program, and no runway in FS9.Also, when I go to Tools>Preferences, under the "Flight Sim Version" it only goes up to FS2002. Do I need a more recent version of FSSC? Do I need to have FS2002 loaded for textures?

Guest pecrowther

That's the version I use for fs2004. You are right, there is no box to check for fs2004, but it works fine without fs2002. Do you have all the file locations set up properly? (It's in the tab next to settings.)Phil

Guest dulizan

I just double checked the settings. I think they're all where they're supposed to be,but I'm still new to this.FS folder to FS9Texture to FS9 texturesScenery Complier to FSSCBGL compressor to FSSCMacro Folder 1 to FSSC MacrosI'm still stumped.Thanx

Guest pecrowther

Those sound right. You might post your question on the Avsim FSSC Forum - it is about 2/3 of the way down the list of forums on this board.Phil