Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Help on making Approachs for FS2004

Hi everyone:I've been trying to make the approachs for the Scenery that I am making in Cuzco (SPZO), which is a convination of FSSC (for the buldings) AFCAD (for the plataform and others) and XML (for some visual objects and the approach).I have been working whit some documents that helped my on making them and I get some XML code, but the Approach doesnt work as should (I can't see the lines even when the fixes -up to my knoledge- are set correctly.The Procedure I am triyng to make has as initial Fix the ISEC MUMKY (which I add by XML) at 18000, on 290 course direct to URC VOR (URCOS) in descend to 17400, after vertical you continue to ISEC KIMOR (FAF) in 290 course desdening to 14500 then direct to RWY28 for landing or continue to intercept localicer (ILS) for RW28.The code I have assembled is:<?xml version="1.0"?>This code is correctly compliled by BGLC but does no shows correctly on FS GPS.So what I am asking is help on understand what I am doing wrong, and if possible to guide me to tutorials that help on this proces.Thanks a lot for your replysHelio Alberto Regalado Moreira

I'm no expert but am making a start on this too.You could try putting your waypoints in their own .XML file and compiling that on its own, putting the complied .BGL file in C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9Addon Sceneryscenery.I did that so I could check that I could see the waypoints in mapview. I could so I know that part is OK. I'm still tying to build the approach.

Here is one I made for a new runway at KMCO: It has been a very long time since I understood all the ins/out of approach making. Hope this may help.W. Sieffert