Sign in to follow this  
toprob

NZ scenery

Guest dijkgraaf

After downloading and installation of the NZ scenery I noticed that alot of dark grey rectangular objects are on the ground most of them nearbuildings. Some look like trees, crossed rectangulars other are singles,just flat standing. I hope that my explanation will ring a bell bysomeone. All needed texture files for FS9 has been installed.Wim DijkgraafBelgium

It's really hard to make out where you're flying in the image. Does this happen everywhere in New Zealand, or specific areas?I don't think the image shows Godzone or Windowlight scenery, which I could help you with, but if I knew the area I could put you in touch with the relevent scenery designer.Visit the Windowlight forum on Avsim... everything you need to know about New Zealand flightsim sceneryhttp://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...forum=203&page=

Guest dijkgraaf

Thanks for your reply. It's everywhere in NZ. I have visit the Windowlight forum but could not find a solution.Gday.Wim DijkgraafBelgium

If it's the whole country, I suspect this is an autogen problem. You may need to reinstall the simulator to get the autogen textures back.