Sign in to follow this  
Guest Max Cowgill

Hercules 3d Prophet 4500 64mb TV-out for sale!!

am selling this video cards for $80. The orginal cost for this card was $150. This is a very good and reasonable price! This card is in perfect working condition! Also this card uses the Kyro2 chipset and it has a on board cooling fan. Also for you extreame gamers, this card enables you to connect your television to it. It also come with an S-Video cord. This card is for an AGP slot!The reason why I am selling this card is becuase i will be buying a better video card!you can email me at oldskoolravernla@msn.com for me info and interested in buying this cardTake Care,Reza Savadkouhi

Guest Max Cowgill

>am selling this video cards for $80. The orginal cost for >this card was $150. This is a very good and reasonable >price! This card is in perfect working condition! Also this >card uses the Kyro2 chipset and it has a on board cooling >fan. Also for you extreame gamers, this card enables you to >connect your television to it. It also come with an S-Video >cord. This card is for an AGP slot! >>The reason why I am selling this card is becuase i will be >buying a better video card! >>you can email me at oldskoolravernla@msn.com for me info and >interested in buying this card >"its not how you stand next to your car, but its how you race it"Nice f&f quote :-roll The Prophet 4500 is a nice card, however :)Max Cowgill