Sign in to follow this  
martoni

Lights problems...(pic)

Look at my lights, less zoom they look bigger! Whats wrong?Please reply. Txs.

Martoni

Guest Claudius

please post your system specs and hardware driverslooks like a driver problem to me but hell what do i know :) ?

Isn't like this by default installation, but I dont know when starts!Specs:PIII 650 Mhz256 RAMTNT2 Ultra 32MbDetonator 28.35OS Win XP Home (full)Ene idea?Txs!

Martoni

Guest Martin

The other post suggested a driver problem but I think this may actually be a "feature". For example if you look right into the landing lights, and zoom out, they will still be the same size, and if you zoom out enough you'll only see big lights... Don't know if we should call that realistic or not, but often it looks pretty good I think.MartinIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

I think it's the game engine. Instead of resizing the lights, they remain at a certain number of pixels.

"I think it's the game engine. Instead of resizing the lights, they remain at a certain number of pixels."Yes, I think too, but where I can check this?This is the numbers in my effects.cfg:(Sprite Limit)High=2000(Emit Rate)High=0.300000(Detail)Forced Distance=250(Emitter Detail Modifer)Medium=0.700000Far=0.500000Very Far=0.000000(Emitter Detail Distance)Medium=5000Far=10000Very Far=15000Regards,

Martoni

Am I correct if I suppose that this a/c has been made for FS2000 originally?I only saw that when using such a/c in FS2k2.It is simply not 100% compatible, that's all.=)Regards,Robert

It is a default 734 with default aircraft.cfg.???

Martoni

"Don't know if we should call that realistic or not, but often it looks pretty good I think"but this don't look pretty good!!

Martoni

Please, sameone who dont have this problem could postthe effects.cfg numbers so I can test?Txs!

Martoni

Default 737?Strange. Well, I don't have this problem.My effects.cfg:(Sprite Limit)Medium=500High=2000Low=100(Emit Rate)Medium=0.300000High=0.300000Low=0.300000(Detail)Forced Distance=250(Emitter Detail Modifer)Medium=0.700000Far=0.500000Very Far=0.000000(Emitter Detail Distance)Medium=5000Far=10000Very Far=15000

Txs Robert, but I copy your numbers and nothing!I dont know what to do...

Martoni

Guest Martin

You're right, that looks more like a Photoshop edit!Have you edited your effects or the lights of the aircraft.cfg? That's the only thing I can think of... besides, as the first reply suggested, try getting new drivers!MartinIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

I've try others drivers but nothing and this happen in all planes!

Martoni

I've never noticed it on aircraft (but I've never looked), but it does that with the scenery lights.