Sign in to follow this  
erict

Anybody interested in Hong Kong Kai Tak airport?

Guest ponyboy

Well, we are heavily working on it as I speak. But we could use a person or two to help finish up on a couple of items. Don't want to overwork some of our other modelers.1. Someone who knows Adobe Photoshop for a few things. You do not have to be a modeler for this (maybe your a nubie want to get your feet wet?)2. A Gmax modeler to finish a few odd buildings (2-3 small ones).3. Like writing? Like creating interesting Aiport manuals? We got lot's of good data, history, details, maps, photos, etc. Just need a person to help put this end of the project together... ya know layout, design, editing. Be creative - Make people want to read this.If interested in joing a great team of simmers on this infamous airport buzz me at:MileHighProductions@comcast.netand check out the video "Project 9 Dragons" at:www.MileHighProductions.comHappy Flyin'

I'll buy anything that's just a little better than "the other" Kai Tak product!Keep it coming, guess there are enough Kai Tak fans out there...Andreas

Guest ponyboy

We'll have it at a great price Andreas... it's FREE. ;)

Guest B52Drivr

Hello All, What a great collection of outstanding video's -- not to mention how excited I get just thinking of Kai Tak coming back alive. The 9 Dragons video was simply stunning . . . bring it on guys, we're ready!Best,Clayhttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...ers/Dopke01.jpgClayton T. Dopke (Clay)Major, USAF (retired)"Drac"