Sign in to follow this  
Guest abent

animated flag ?

Guest abent

Thanks Hugo, I'll install it this evening as stated in the email. Thanks again and I'll post a couple screenies of it in the SS forum if you like.Cheers,Adam

Guest abent

Well Hugo, I gave your flag a go and must say that it's just perfect and positioned exactly where it should be. This is great. Now my virtual pilots can gauge wind direction right from the ramp. I wouldn't mind having various flags in the other sceneries I'm making. Would you like to contribute to those as well? Naturally, you would be given credit for your wonderful contribution.Thanks a lot!!!Adam

Guest Hugo

>I wouldn't mind having various flags in the other sceneries I'm making. >Would you like to contribute to those as well?No problemo Adam. Just supply me with exact locations again. I just take minutes to get them done. If you intend to place many of the same flags all over the place, you could place the 24 bitmaps in FS main Texture folder, hence, you would not need to put them in every scenery you'd produce.Hugo

Guest Hugo

Oh yea! Again, if you need Quebec's... ;-)Hugo

Guest abent

Thanks Hugo. I'm working on a couple other projects and when I come to doing the flags, I'll let you know. Adam