Sign in to follow this  
Guest Che Monro

This is where I want to put my waterfall!

Guest Che Monro
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/CheM...eenMate_040.jpgThis is Ebor, on the Great Dividing Range in NSW, Australia. The ebor river pours off a cliff into the gorge and away northwards to the coast. Holger, how did you do the white water stream in your BC gorge scenery? What program did you use? I'm using Ground2k4 but I can't find any white water stream type. Help!Che

Hi Che,I've added a custom line type to the Ground2K4 OwnLines4.txt file (in Ground2K4Resource) as follows:// H.S. custom line: custom whitewater streams[Texture.4108] // custom whitewater streamsType=2Size=4ExcludeAutogen=1MaskClassMap=1Textures=HS_whitewater_wi.bmp,HS_whitewater_wi.bmp,HS_whitewater_su.bmp,HS_whitewater_su.bmp,HS_whitewater_su.bmp//Effect=wavecontroller(When adding those lines to your OwnLines4.txt you need to adjust the Texture.XXXX number to fit your own sequence of custom textures).The whitewater textures themselves I originally developed for Misty Fjords. However, I've since used them in freeware projects as well and you or others are welcome to include them with your own projects as long as you give me credit for them, don't rename the bitmaps, and the projects are freeware.Actually, they could use some updating because I made them as a last-minute thing. Nothing special, really.Cheers, Holger

Guest Che Monro

Thanks Holger. :) Spares me from having to reinvent the wheel. Or the waterwheel. I'll duely credit you in the readme.text. Che