Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Can Any NICE FRIENDLY PAINTERS paint an A-320 PLEASE!

Guest HeavyFan

Hey all! I was Looking for someone who would be kind enough to Paint up MIKE STONES A-320 in the DELTA AIRLINES NC Livery?? I need it for AI Traffic Purposes as the WORLD AT Traffic Zip has a DELTA A-319 Listed and did not know DELTA uses the A-319 which is pretty much the same as a A-320! So If anyone willing to do this for everyone I would appreciate this! It does not half to be top Quality work as it's going to be for AI Traffic only, but at least a decent paint job! OR if anyone knows where there is a repint for the plane in DELTA Livery for Mikes A-320 Please let me know! OK I hope I get someone! Thanks MIKE-:)

Guest 727Fan

I'm fairly certain that DELTA doesn't use any A-320, or derrivative.But so what? We've all made some compromises on realism.Why don't you ask ALPHA. She's very talented, and has done some nice repaints of Mike Stone's ERJ-145.She had a post here a few days ago saying she would be concentrating on A320 repaints and was taking requests. Her Delta Connection ERJ-145 is a hot commodity these days too.Rick

Hiya,Nice words Rick lol,I can only see a310 delta Aircrafts ,but I guess we can make a a320 into a A310 Just by Magiq :)What does NC mean "DELTA AIRLINES NC Livery" ?Anniette xxxxxxxxx

A beautiful plane at Gary Summons EGCC

>What does NC mean "DELTA AIRLINES NC Livery" ? NC means New Colors.

Guest Lobaeux4

Great, Anniette can't wait to see your Kuwait A320!! My worldAI aircraft list will soon be filled!!Joe

Delta Airlines is a ALL Boeing Fleet except for their regional service.I have a policy if it has never flown its not in my fleet.

Guest HeavyFan

Yeah I just went on Airliners.net and DELTA does not have any A-319 or 320's! So never mind about this repint! Unless you still want to do it thats fine, But I guess I will eliminate the plans that I don't have aircraft for like 727's!! I am trying out John's real world timetable for DELTA and it looks great and all the aircraft listed seem to be correct DELTA fleet!! Oh well MIKE.

Guest 727Fan

To HiFlyin:Delta flies MD-90s in here (KMKE) 8 times a day! So much for "all Boeing." :-smile12 Rick

As of about 2 years ago, MD-90s are Boeing.Mike Stone

It means NEW COLORS. This is the all white planewith the blue/red/light blue flag wrapped on the tail.Delta planes are conventionally referred to as:(OC) = old colors. Those of the 1970-1997 days(NOC)= New Old Colors. The 1997 livery that was short lived, but managed to get onto a lot of airplanes delivered in 197/98, especially it seems 767 and 757 airplanes.NC = The latest colors as described above.I find the fact that Delta hasnt managed to get all its planeson one livery to be amazing. What a marketing mess. I knowits hugely expensive, but I never understood why they switchedagain after the 1997 colors. I live in Atlanta and see a LOTof Delta equipment that looks like junk. Badly in need of paint,dirty and a lot of times with unpainted parts like the radardome...or a dome that doesnt match. Not much of a confidencebuilder to the flying public when the planes dont look wellmaintained. Of course if you are losing money, priorities maynot be on the paint! (At which point you could do like Americanand Eastern Airlines did...strip it ALL off and go bare metal!)Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

AHHH, nice to see someone mention the late great Eastern. Long Live EASTERN AIRLINES!!!!Eric (yes I know I fly for there former competitor but so what!)

Eric 

Guest 727Fan

Hi Mike. Once a McDonnell-Douglas=Always a McDonnell-Douglas. I don't know what Boeing has in mind for the MD series, but I'm a fan of these long, T-tailed beauties. And I didn't like it too much when Boeing was teetering on a decision that would've cancelled the B717 altogether. Thankfully, it's still going, for now.So, yeah, thanks for the tweak. All Boeing. Sure. You're right.:( Rick.And Mike, as long as I've got you........... Have you noticed that your A-320 (of which I have lots as AI) refuses to land at some airports?I don't know, but the NW won't land at KMKE. It lands at larger airports OK, but it keeps "going missed" at MKE. Runway should be long enough. In reality they put down DC-10s and 747s on 1L19R.HHHmmmmm. What do you know?