Sign in to follow this  
Guest ronezra

Problem to Import Macros into FSE

Guest AirBerlin

Hi!i want to import API Macros (i have them as API macros and as Bgl + texture files) into FS Scenery Enhancer. But i really dont know how, in the manual they say something about FSregen, but i really have no ideas about all that!Thanx for your helphttp://www.igfly.com/images/betateam.jpg

Guest ronezra

I just spent all day learning how to do this, so maybe I can help.You don't mention where you got the API files - did you use GMAX or FSDS. I use FSDS.Assuming you use FSDS, go to:http://www.scenery.org/tutorials.htmThis is a whole site of tutorials and there is one called:FSE - Flight Sim Enhancer: Steve Dunne fse_cones_and_gables_tutorial.zipThis tells you exactly how to create objects for FSE using FSDS. (And it actually does work!!)(On this same tutorial site, there is another tutorial: "Library.BGL file creation for Dummies" (down near the bottom) which also is a big help in creating object libraries.)If you use GMAX, the LAGOSIM site has a forum that has a detailed message on how you do the same thing.Hope this helps you get started!: