Sign in to follow this  

Archer PATCH

Has anyone heard when the new PATCH for DreamFleet's Archer will be out? I thought it was going to be this week.Thanks.

Guest Ron Freimuth

>Has anyone heard when the new PATCH for DreamFleet's Archer >will be out? I thought it was going to be this week. >Thanks. Being tested now.Ron

1. I thought if somthing said patch the thread would be deleted.>>>Posts regarding a Patch, and This Sim versus that Sim will, from today forward, be automatically removed <<<<<<<2. Why are you asking about Dreamfleets Products here at AVSIM when DREAMFLEET has a support forum over at FLIGHTSIM.com. You are in the wrong neighborhood to get 100% accurate answers. Trust me if you ask this questions about the Archer Patch in the Dreamfleets forum they wont pre-read it or delete your post because they have tierd of their customers concerns. They will give you a answer.

Kind of a bit of over reaction don't you think? The patch embargo has to do with the Flight Sim 2002 patch discussion. In the context of recent discussions here, I believe 95% of everyone understood that.

Take it easy HiFlyin...this is only a great hobby... not life threating!This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Tom:On Point #1 As Gilda Radner has said on many times "oooh.....NEVER MIND"On Point #2. I would never think of going into the Dreamfleet forum @ Flightsim.com and ask when the people at PSS/FLY/PIC, were going to have their patches or products done especially when their product website host a support forum.

Hi Geofa:Good to hear from you.

They will give you an answer ONLY if they like the question. If you have the temerity to suggest something doesn't appear right they will jump on you from high suggesting they have real life experience and that you ought to get back in your box.They might be correct but it can give the impression of heavy handedness. I copped a textual gob full from one person some time back and needless to say I don't venture there often.

>If you have the temerity to suggest something doesn't appear right they will jump on you from high suggesting they have real life experience and that you ought to get back in your box.