Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

do you know Autogen Editor/Creator Program this software

Guest vincent_c

how do you feel this software?

Guest Bell206freak

What the...? What were you trying to say?

If you are asking about Art Martin's Autogen Editor, this is probably the most versatile of the editors available. I tend to use Autogen Editor for most autogen work, but switch to AgenT for its great 'forest' tools. Autogen Editor has the best file manager -- it makes it so easy to know what tile you're up to, and you can see what needs to be done. Finding files with AgenT is a bit haphazard -- I tend to have to fly around and use TCalc2004 to give me the tile name I'm flying over.AE's best features are the treelines, house placement -- just set up a few starting parameters and draw streets full out houses with a simple sweep of the mouse -- and automatic placement of vegetation around houses.Visit the Windowlight forum on Avsim... everything you need to know about New Zealand flightsim sceneryhttp://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...forum=203&page=

Hello Vincent,There are a few different programs for creating and modifying autogen.The Microsoft version can be obtained in the Autogen SDK. It is what most people used until very recently when other programs became available.Art Martin created a more sophisticated program, the one you refer to, a few months ago, as did Lars Hoyer and Ken Peters, whose program is called AGenT.Every program has its strong points, so perhaps you could try them and see which you prefer.Best regards.Luis

Hi GuysI have been tryingto find Art Martins Autogen Editor, but so far without luck - could you please point me in the right direction?thanksEDIT:OK Found it - looking in the wrong places as usual

Guest vincent_c

so ,Autogen Editor/Creator and AGenT which is better?and it need photo, and can i just build the houses and lights and something , but i don't want to put the photo into the Scenery,i mean i just use the software to build houses and lights and road ,just some small houses, can i want to do this?

Hello Vincent,First, you may want to read the Microsoft Autogen S.D.K. (see the link in the thread pinned to the top of this forum.)This package contains documents explaining the autogen system and how to modify it.If you wish to add your own autogen building and objects, you will find instructions there as well.Best regards.Luis