Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

do you think if you make the city Scenery,what softwaredo you need?

Guest vincent_c

do you think if you make the city Scenery,what softwaredo you need?

Hello Vincent,Could you please be more specific as to what you wish to do?Do you want to create buildings that resemble the real thing?Do you want to change the land class assignments so as to get a different type of ground texture with the accompanying autogen buildings?Best regards.Luis

Guest vincent_c

LuisFelizTirado thank you ,can you give me your MSN?i want to talk with you in MSN,can i ?????????????

Hi Vincent,It does not really help to ask for MSN in every thread :). If you keep the discussion on the forums other people can also learn from the questions and answers.As Luis already asked, it is useful to know what you want to change. If you want to make detailed 3D objects, GMax is for example a good tool. But if you just want to place a few extra generic or autogen buildings different tools are needed.So, please don't mind asking questions on the forums. We are happy to help you, but sometimes we need some more information to give you a good answer.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Hello Vincent,Thank you for asking. I do not know what MSN is, but assume that it is some sort of chat service that is run by Microsoft.I do not have any chat programs at all, nor do I have the time for that. I live on a farm and get up at dawn, when I check in here. The rest of the day is very busy for me, and I rarely get back on the internet again. Very sorry.As Arno says, please keep asking questions here in the forum. We are all very happy to help you, if we can.Best regards.Luis