Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

some question Ground2K~~~~~~~~~`Shorelines

Guest vincent_c

somewhere can't appear and the default terrain overlay my new Shorelines,how to del the default terrainand Line/Shore section,and which type of line has surf these are picture::200511143113310300.jpg20051114313693319.jpg

Guest vincent_c

???????????????????????????????????

Hello Vincent,In order to Exclude the default shorelines, please follow the instructions in "Ground2K for Beginners".However, in order to eliminate the default Land Mask, you can simply draw a Water Mask over it.Ground2K4 indicates which textures have surf and which have waves - see the Lines tab for a description and image of all the different types of lines.Best regards.Luis

Guest vincent_c

>>Hello Vincent,>>In order to Exclude the default shorelines, please follow the>instructions in "Ground2K for Beginners".>>However, in order to eliminate the default Land Mask, you can>simply draw a Water Mask over it.>>Ground2K4 indicates which textures have surf and which have>waves - see the Lines tab for a description and image of all>the different types of lines.>>Best regards.>>Luis>thank you for your answer ,if somewhere can't appear ,we need to draw a Water Mask??????????????????/you can see the picture ,somewhere can't appear.but i choose the textures have surf,but in FS,can't appear

Guest vincent_c

now ,the question is why somewhere can't appear,you can see the pictures

Guest vincent_c

who can help me???????????????

Hello Vincent,I am not sure that I know what you mean.Do you mean that your new shorelines (beaches) do not appear?Do you mean that the shoreline appears, but there is no wave effect visible?If you could try to be more detailed in your questions, it would help very much. With just some effort, we shall overcome the language barrier and help you with these problems.Best regards.Luis

Guest vincent_c

both Do you mean that your new shorelines (beaches) do not appear? andDo you mean that the shoreline appears, but there is no wave effect visible?

In that case, please let's start from the beginning. Please indicate the following:1. What is the island that you are trying to draw and where is it located?2. What is your source for the background image and do you have the coordinates of that image? What are they please?3. Are you drawing a Land Mask? If so, please show a screenshot of the Parameters window where you choose it.4. Are you drawing a Shoreline? If so, please show a screenshot of the Parameters window where you choose the type of line.5. Are you Excluding any terrain elements? If so, please indicate the name of the exclude blg (please show a screenshot of the File Parameters window.) Also, please show a screenshot of the Exclude parameters window.Without more information like the above, I cannot even begin to guess what is going wrong. You must provide much more information, Vincent, concerning these problems.Best regards.Luis