Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

EZ-Hanger and EZ-Signs download link for EZ-Scenery

Guest Jim

They work great with EZ-Scenery. Thank you!!!Jim

Guest archtx

Wow! Looks great! Time to buy EZ-Scenery. (A little early Christmas present to myself)Arch

Dennis,Any chance of coming up with a static airliners library set? Many of us fly online and as such many of our airports are blank in regards to airliners at the gates due to not using AI aircraft. Would be neat to be able to use this program to insert static aircraft into our online sim world. Martin from Fly-Tampa has released a source file for static aircraft he uses in his sceneries as open source for all to use here: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...tatic+1.0&CatIDWhat do you think?

Eric 

Guest sbdwag

Any chance of coming up with a static airliners library set? Ill look into it and let you know.RegardsDennis Waggoner

Guest Netherways

Dennis,You just made my day - thank you so much for your time and effort.Many thanks, Alex

Guest sbdwag

I created a library of a few of these planes last night. First off they convert into EZ-Scenery fine. The only problem is they are very coarse. Only Four sided wheels, tires ect and they look kindof distorted. I realize this would be perfect for AI planes at a big airport but up close they appear very rough.Do you think it would be worth my effort to convert these. RegardsDennis Waggoner

Dennis,Yes, they do appear rough but on the positive side, they are very FR friendly and its a worthwhile tradeoff for those of use that fly online and want some planes in their scenery. Many thanks again.

Eric