Sign in to follow this  
edgarone

G2K4 Mesh Question

Guest mtom

Hi fellas.Could anyone please tell me where in the LWM file I can find the data for the mesh edits. I've inadvertantly placed mesh points outside the NthWst/SthEst map area of the working environment, which means I can't eliminate them in the normal way. So, I thought I might be able to get ride of them in the LWM file. However, it's not clear to me what I should be looking for.Any ideas?Cheers,Matthew.

Hello Matthew,the remesh-data is at the end of the LWM project file.This data part starts with a line like this0200 3 1 3(0200 = G2K rmesh data, the second number is the selcted LOD, the last digit is the number of datapoints, the other I don't know)Replace it with0200 2 0 0an delete all lines until the line "End".Sample:---- with remsh data ------0200 3 1 3 101 549 863 102 560 865 102 570 863End---- without remesh data ---0200 2 0 0End----------------------------Cheers,EdgarPS. Better make a copy of your LWM projectfile, before editing!

Guest mtom

Ta Edgar.Did the trick nicely, mate!Cheers,Matthew.