Sign in to follow this  
mgh

Position Available At Australia Sceneries

Guest sydney_102

Hello Everyone,We are looking for a scenery designer, that is able to design 3d buildings and objects for fs2004, and is also able to texture them.Please let us know asap.Aaron and AnthonyThis project is payware and you will be payed a percentage of sales

Guest sydney_102

Sorry i forgot the link of our sitewww.australiansceneries.tkAaron and AnthonyYou pay for your work will be worth while

Guest Bell206freak

I'll bite. If you need a resum

Guest sydney_102

Hello,Thankyou for your reply. Me and anthony are part of building the scenery. For example anthony is building the shipping terminal and i'm doing fencing around the airport and cars on the raods and in the carpark, as well as ground textures. we are sharingthe work load between us, and as for the money thing, it is all even. the reason we are asking for a scenery designer is of help with designing buildings and ground texture (runway, taxiway and ground), the buildings that we need help with are the ils poles on 16l and the new bridge linking to the new moterway.i hope this helps if you have any more questions or think that you can do this please let us know.the things we said above are for sydney, our next project, will need help with designing terminals.For the textures of the building Anthony or i can go to tyhe airport and take photos.Thanks Aaron

Guest sydney_102

Sorry i forgot to mention a few basic building around the airport.ie; the DHL freight facility Thanks Aaron

Guest Che Monro

I already replied. I sent them email. :) Uum, a couple of things concern me here. First is the level of language and grammer skills on the website - first impressions are so vital in any kind of marketing!Also, while I love the opportunity to get filthy rich, I wonder what kind of financial backing (or input) is seriously required to undertake a major commercial scenery like this. After all this is ambitious looking, seems to me that we're talking airport and city and subsiduary airports... This could take years to do at a payware quality. So me, sure, I'm a bit cautious. Still, riches! Money! I like!Che

Guest sydney_102

sorry about the website i put it together quickly a few days ago, it only took an hour or so.i dont know how many people would even buy our product so im not sure (in your case how rich you will be.) As for financial backing, me and anthony a going halfs in the programs that we need to buy, and for packaging we will be doing it our selfs to save money.the reason that we started this project was because anthony and i wanted some really good sydney scenery, and since we could not find it, we decided to make it instead.thanks for your reply, if you have any questions just ask.AaronPs the surrounding airports will not be the same quality as sydney ie photoreal textures etc.

Guest Che Monro

Hey Aaron, You ought to think about Internet distribution - let people download the product - that way you have no packaging or distribution worries. So are you looking at just the airport, or the city as well? Do you have rights to some overhead (photoreal) ground textures?Che

I also note that the website gives their contact details as:"Please use the Flightsim or Avsim forums to contact us."

Guest sydney_102

Thanks for your replys. The only reason that we are using the forums, as a way of contacting us, is because we are still to establish our own forum, for our website.We do have a photo of the airport, that we may use for the final product, we will have to see how it looks first. We had a look at internet distribution, but since nither of us knows how to do it, we will most likely not do it. But it is a good idea.At the moment we are working on the roads around the airport, ie placing cars, abd busses on them, and also placing them in car parks.In answer to your question (if it it about designing buildings) Yes just the airport.ThanksAaron

Why haven't you got an e-mail address, surely that's not too difficult to set up?At present you are using AVSIM's servers and bandwidth for your own commercial purposes. Apart for probably being a breach of AVSIM's Terms Of Use (although that's a matter for the Administrators), it certainly doesn't give me a good impression of a commercial organisation.