Sign in to follow this  
Guest SpectroPro

Adding Fuel depots

Guest SpectroPro

I am having a problem. I need to put fuel depots on my airport that I have designed. I used FSSC to put in 3 depots on the airport. I told afcad to use both jet and avgas.However, and here is where I run into a problem.....I MUST decompile the afcad file and make some edits. I have to put my taxi signs in manually otherwise the airport thinks there are 2 afcad files.... So I put that code into my main afcad.AFCAD creates all sorts of messed up code. I use NEW BGL Analyze to do the decompile. I find that it apparently strips the fuel info out of the afcad file. I put it back. I change the papi2 (not sure which app screws this all up) to papi4 (which is what it should have been all along.)My problems come when I try to compile using bglcomp. If you don't change the papi2 back to papi4 it won't compile. Also if you add both avgas and jet back into the code, it won't compile. Apparently, it will only compile with the jet fueld line installed.So what I need to know is: Is there a better way to decompile the AFCAD files to NOT get all messed up code or strip out what should be there. And / OR......is there a better compiler that WILL allow me to compile with this code:Currently, you can't have the avgas line in there...the jet line is fine.Thanks for any and all help!!!- GregThere are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't!***************************************Gregory D. Swagler, PresidentFlight Simulator Design UniversityKHAO - Hamilton, Ohio USA (Cincinnati)

The fuel types allowed by BGLComp are:"UNKNOWN""73""87""100""130""145""MOGAS""JET""JETA""JETA1""JETAP""JETB""JET4""JET5"Don't ask me what the numbers mean (octane rating?)George

Guest SpectroPro

>The fuel types allowed by BGLComp are:>>"UNKNOWN">"73">"87">"100">"130">"145">"MOGAS">"JET">"JETA">"JETA1">"JETAP">"JETB">"JET4">"JET5">>Don't ask me what the numbers mean (octane rating?)>>George>>Thank you very much George for that information. No clue what to do now, but I will figure it out. That really does help though.- GregThere are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't!***************************************Gregory D. Swagler, PresidentFlight Simulator Design UniversityKHAO - Hamilton, Ohio USA (Cincinnati)

Guest christian

yes, the numbers are the octane rating of the avgas. AVGAS100 is quite common, so if you don't know what fuel your airport is using 100 would be a good choice.Christian

Guest sapper42

This will show you how to add a working fuel depot !The example will place 6 meter x 6 meter refuel pad to moorabbin airport YMMB for a custom scenery in australia but the code will show you how its done, you will just need to edit the Lat Lon, Heading and Pad size ( pad size is the trigger area to refuel the AC )Example:Save this code as an XML file and drop it over BGLComp.exe and it will compile your BGL file.rgds Jeff

Guest SpectroPro

Thank you very much Jeff....Worked like a dream!!!- GregThere are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't!***************************************Gregory D. Swagler, PresidentFlight Simulator Design UniversityKHAO - Hamilton, Ohio USA (Cincinnati)