Sign in to follow this  
Guest thepatriot76

Can FS200 Scenery transfer into FS2004?

Guest thepatriot76

I was wondering if this can be done? I have looked through many posts (Maybe not enough) and haven't found anything yet. Can someone aim me in the right direction?Thanks for any and all help.

Yes, in general just loading the scenery should already work. Most of the scenery should show fine, it could be that you notice a few small display problems, but it is hard to give you general advice on how to deal with them. To solve these you need to have the source of the scenery as well (so be the author), are you talking about your own scenery or an addon you downloaded?

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest thepatriot76

I wanted to put the NAS Oceana Scenery (2000) into FS 2004. I downloaded it from this site.