Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jos

My first airport scenery ready for release

Guest Jos

Hi,I am now working for almost a year on the remake of Ostend-Bruges Intl. (EBOS/OST) Belgium. Hard work and those who begin to design with GMAX for the first time, knows about what I am speaking. Special thanks to those dedicated people who helped me with solving problems.The scenery is now ready and is available on my site: http://www.users.skynet.be/maximil/Design.htm .This scenery is for FS2002 and FS2004. Is strictly freeware. The files: EBOS2006.zip + Afcad1.4 with a repainted B727-200, that is parked there as instruction plane + a Readme pdf-file with a lot of pictures.There is a lot to discover. Special attention also in the scenery to make nightlandings easier. Photorealistic texturing, 3D-windows and use of reflective surfaces.Hope you enjoy the scenery. Updates are foreseen in the future.Greetz. Jos

Guest Jos

Hi,This Afcad 3BOS (= 3BOS1 and also EBOS1)is encluded in the Afcad 1.4-file and is for FS2002 only. Don't forget to put in TTOOLS the needed flightplan and airport-data for the overlay airport 3BOS + a new aircraft in the Aircraft-map of TTOOLS.Check also if the rang order of the delivered flightplan is not the same as another flightplan.My friend is making now Afcad2-files for FS2004. There is already a general EBOS Afcad2-file available on my site. The others will be released very soon together with an update.Let me know if it works well.Greetz. Jos

Unfortunately I run FS9 so the FS8 afcads do not work.George

Guest Jos

Hi,Have a little bit patience my friend. In a next update Afcad2-files will be also available. Visit therefore on regular base my site via the link http://www.users.skynet.be/maximil/Portaal.htm and look for the announcement of an update (do not go to the download page directly because there is a counter (and I like to know how much people has downloaded the files, h

Guest Jos

Hello,The update files for the scenery of Ostend (EBOS) are ready for download. The problems with the nightlighting in FS9 are solved, corrections have been made and moving ground vehicles have been added to the scenery.Tip: If you set the visibility range very low, you will see appear a light cone at the lightpoles.EBOS2006update.zip as many other files can be found on http://www.users.skynet.be/maximil/Design.htm .Have fun. Jos