Sign in to follow this  
Guest snowman1nz

NZNR Napier Airport, New Zealand

Guest snowman1nz

CAn anyone help with an AFCAD2 for this scenery. I am using Andrew Mckee's FS2002 version of NZNR Napier Airport (New Zealand)(NAPIER.zip from A.R.N.Z.) in FS2004. The scenery works wonderfully, but i was wondering if there was anyone out there that could make an AFCAD2 file for this scenery. The only one i have found is for the MS Default scenery (gnznr71.zip by Dale Heywood) and AI Aircraft taxi through the static Saab 340 on the tarmac in front of the terminal building,and taxi across the grass enroute to the runway (the taxiways in the AFCAD2 dont show up, only grass). Also , AI traffic is floating about half a meter above ground level. Is there anyone out there that could possibly make an AFCAD2 file for FS2004 that would correct these things for me specifically for this scenery. I have very little knowledge of scenery construction etc.If it is of any help, i am using FS-9 with the Geographix NZ Ltd 75metre New Zealand Terrain Mesh, NZ Lakes Level Fix, NZ Landclass, Project-AI Air New Zealand AI Traffic Package, the GODZONE NZ traffic bgl file, and Airport Environment Upgrade ver7. Lawrie.