Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marick626

Problem with EZ-scenery.

Guest Marick626

Hello guys.I know this may not be the best place to put this, and if you know a better place, please say so.But yesterday I bought abacus ez scenery with the aspiration that I could make a few bucks selling some of my custom scenery.I know how to model but I dont know how to place those objects in game.EZ scenery looked like it was everything I needed. So I bought it.My registration key arrived but when I went to register it, that is when my problems arrived.My whole screen went black but I was able to register it by minimizing FS, and the registration form appeared. I entered the key and everything seemed ok.But when I went to start the editor my FS freezed. I tried and tried again but the same thing starts to happen.I dont know if its a problem with my video card or something (I have a nvidia 7800Gt with standard drivers)I sent an e-mail to costumer support but they havent e-mailed me back and I doubt they will because it seems abacus has a history of bad support.Anyone willing to help me?