Sign in to follow this  
Guest nick46

How can I make an afcad2 and AI Traffic for a carrier?

Guest nick46

Can anyone tell me how I can make an afcad2 for a carrier already installed in FS9? My further intention is to place AI Traffic on the carrier, but how to do it is the problem. I have made many afcad2's for land airports and have even filled them with AI Traffic of my own choice using TTools. But how does one go about finding the files connected with the carrier with afcad2, I have no idea.Any tutorials on this matter?

Guest fame

Hi NickTake a look at the following tutorial:Adding a landable and AI suitable aircraft carrier at any coordinates in FS2004: Brief (*.pdf) tutorial to make a landable carrier CVN71 with AI traffic, at a global position of your choosing. Recommended utilities; Rwy12, AFCAD and FSSC.You'll find it available for download, in the Miscellaneous section of Tutorials.I hope this helps in some small way, visit the URL below (see sig), for additional ideas and suggestions.Good luckTom G, Sr.

Guest nick46

Thanks Tom G.I could not find the file no matter how I tried. Is there a name for the zip or its maker?

Guest fame

Hi Nick:The author is: Christian MuenierThe File is: cvn71_tutorial.zip (295kb) Good Luck

Guest nick46

Thanks fame,I found it thanks to you.Appreciate your help.