Sign in to follow this  
jvile

Annoying, thin, bright yellow taxiway lines... VHHX

Guest kifaru

Guru's,I have installed the Hong Kong Kai Tak scenery and enjoy flying the checkerboard approach very much. However...When I get close to the field, the taxiway lines render in a very thin canary yellow. The taxiway lines are visible no matter what angle I view them from. At the end of the runway I can still see the taxiway centerline markings at the other end and over the entire ramp. The runway centerlines, boundary lines, and also the taxiway boundaries and "hold short" markings are all normal. Only the taxiway centerlines are affected.Any ideas on how to fix this?Thanks,James

Sorry, James, probably nobody here has that scenery and therefore cannot answer your question.For individual add-ons, it is always best to contact the designer directly as he would know what he has done.Best regards.Luis(Like the cricket!)

>I have installed the Hong Kong Kai Tak scenery but you don't say who's Kai Tak sceneryThere are several different payware and freeware Kai Tak Airports available. If by chance you are refering to my KaiTak98.zip, I used all FS9 default airport ground markings applied with the AFCAD2 program.If the taxilines are the problem then your default files that draw the taxilines may have been changed. The file taxiway_marks.bmp in the FS9texture folder is a good place to look and see if it has been changed.hope this helps