Sign in to follow this  
Guest lalakos

Static Aircrafts in Airport

Guest lalakos

Hello,iam a rookie in this forum.How can i add several custom airplanes that i have made in the parking position of the default airports in the flight simulator 2004 ?Thanks in advance

Download TToolsRun TTools and find the default Traffic fileDecompileYou end up with 3 files calledAirports.txtFlightPlans.txtAircraft.txtOpen the file called Aircraft.txtChange some of the Aircaft you hate(AC#1,250,"xxxx xxx xxxx")(AC#2,230,"xxxx xxxx")etcin this file to your custom airplanes (AC#1,250,"My Plane")(AC#2,180,"MyPlane2")etcSave Aircraft.txtand recompile the 3 files back to the default Traffic fileWill not be static but better than nothing

Guest lalakos

thanks i'll try it

Just in case of problems==========================================Where is the Traffic.bgl in FS2004? For some resion my TTools will not find the Traffic.bgl in FS04 :-?Path to trafficxxxx.bglFlight Simulator 9SceneryWorldscenery========================================================

Guest lalakos

i'll let you know if everything is ok :)thanks a lot for your replyi'll test it when i get home :)