Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nao

Trying to find 'Airport 2.6' or higher release download site.

Guest lionheart777

Hey guys,I am trying to locate the program 'Airport', release 2.6 or higher.It has a great ground flattening program in it of which I need for a mountain airport.If anyone might know where I can download this, I would be very grateful.BillLHC

Guest lionheart777

Many thanks guys.I'll try out SBuilder and see what it can do. Bill

Guest Nao

It looks like the author of Airport and SceneGenX has moved his main site to the following;http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/airportsupport/SceneGenX is a successor of Airport, which has very similar User Interface as Aiport. The biggest difference is SceneGenX will create the source code with XML, and compile it with BGLCOMP.I belive that should be the way to go for the scenery with FS2004 and after.In addition, it still has a capability of handling API macros with SCASM. Because of that, we can no longer expect the upgradeto Airport, even though it's still available at FlightSim.com. Themost recent Airport is Ver3.0 Build 192.Hope this helps.Nick