Sign in to follow this  
Guest fame

Has anyone used this product?

Terrabuilder Pro is a the product has anybody tired it before?http://www.terrabuilder.com/I am looking for the easiest way to create photorealistic scenery with the simplest medthod. If this is not a good product could someone point me in the right direction.:-zhelp

I've always used Terrabuilder, and couldn't live without it. Some people have trouble getting it to work, but if you follow the included tutorial you shouldn't have any problems.Godzone Virtual Flight -- the home of 'Real New Zealand' scenerywww.windowlight.co.nz

Guest fame

Hi acmech:As an alternative, you may want to consider the following:Photo Scenery Maker v1.2.4 Photo Scenery Maker is a photo scenery creation tool to aid in the design and production of elevated mesh terrain scenery for: FS2002/FS2004 (Think: TerraBuilder).Suitable for conversion of large-size high altitude terrain images or satellite pictures into photorealistic high quality landscape BGL files with accompanying terrain textures. From Takuya Murakami I hope this helps in some small way, visit www.scenery.org for this utility and additional ideas and suggestions.Good luckTom G, Sr.

Tom ,Thanks for the tip.As soon as I read your reply I went ahead and installed the program Photo scenery maker 1.2.4 I do have a question ? Why does it say under options "Note:you Mustuse FS 2000 terrain SDK.Certain Terrain sdk has some bugs ,so it does not work properly!" Is this true ?I am using fs2004 as the sim.Also, I searched for a turtorial on Photoscenery maker 1.2.4 I could not find one.Thanks for you help in advance!

Guest fame

Hi acmech:The FS2000 Scenery SDK is here:http://download.microsoft.com/download/Fli...sdk_install.exeFS200220044 SDK's won't work at all as TMF2BGL.EXE & TMFCOMPRESS.EXE are no longer present. And you're correct; it's hard to find the FS2000 SDK these days. ;)As far as a tutorial is concerned, I'm afraid that I can't recommend one. If all else fails contact the author Takuya Murakami on occasion he participates in the forums.Good LuckTom G, Sr.