Sign in to follow this  
GaryGB

FSTutilities - can't get them !

Guest AC

Hi,Steve Greenwood's site, http://www.fs-traveler.com seems to be down at the moment and I'm desperately trying to get my hands on it to sort out some flatten problems I'm having. Does anyone know of any other place I can get it, or would anyone be willing to send it to me ? E-mail address is fantasy_f1_2002 "at" hotmail.comThanks,Alan Carter

Hi Alan:I have made Steve's acquaintance; I will try to contact him and ask if it is OK to distribute a copy independent of his website download section.I haven't spoken with him in a while, and I don't know what the status is with his website.GaryGB

Dear Alan and GaryGB,I'm also a dedicated user of FSTFlatten, as a great GUI for easily generating flattens with complex shapes to fit with the likes of VFR Terrain. Unfortunately I lost my copy during a hard disk failure. Just like Alan I'm now stuck because Steve's website is offline. I sincerely hope this is only temporary. Either way, did either of you (or anyone else) find out if it is available elsewhere or through other channels?Many thanksAndy

i7-8086k OC @ 5GHz, 64Gb RAM,
GTX 1080ti 11Gb GPU, HP Reverb G2, Win10 Pro 64-bit
Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Saitek X52 Pro

I am one of those idiots who collects everything and I know I have a copy somewhere on one of my backup disks, I will see if I can find it and advise.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

>I am one of those idiots who collects everything and I know I>have a copy somewhere on one of my backup disks, I will see if>I can find it and advise.Gee, I looked over 10 DVD-RW's and couldn't find the original install file. I guess I don't have everything afterall.:-hang :-outta

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Hi All:Sorry for the delay getting back to you on this; I've been very busy lately, and had overlooked this matter. I spoke with Steve Greenwood about these inquiries today, and I believe he will be in touch with you via PM to take care of your requests as he reconsiders his future web presence for FS9 and FSX.GaryGB

Guest Hugo

I still have a copy of fstutilities.zip in any case!Hugo

Guest sgreenwood

Hello Gary,I apologize for the delay in responding.I'm not sure what I'll be doing with the site in the future, but I have uploaded most of the original site (info and utilities) to my ISP location for now. This should help. :-)http://home.earthlink.net/~smgreenwood/Stevefs-traveler@earthlink.net

Hi Steve:Thanks for following up on this, and for continuing to make your outstanding educational and scenery utility resources available to the FS community.For those who are searching for Steve's excellent FST Utilities, see his interim website address above, or use this download link:http://home.earthlink.net/~smgreenwood/dow...stutilities.zipGaryGB