Sign in to follow this  
Guest joey8507262

Crazy approach into VHHH, please help!!!!!!!

Guest joey8507262

Hi Guys!I've installed the freeware Hong kong scenery from AVSIM(vhhh2005b) and have some problem with ILS 07R.I was on about 1,5 miles when the plane made a left turn then a right turn and flown towards.The first time a tought that it is the planes fault, but i've tried many planes(like PMDG, defults...) and reason was the same.Something is wrong in the map mode, because there is a 3rd ils in the water.Can it cause the problem?I've tried to delet it but i cant find it with the afcad tool.Any Idea?Gyulaimage link: http://gyuszi.davee.hu/else/ils%20app.JPG

The problem is not associated with AFCAD. AFCAD is reading the APnnnnnn.bgl just fine which actually is where the problem starts.The designer inadvertently added a ILS using BGL opcodes to the runway. This now causes ILS corruption because the NAVDATA is also being used for the way FS9 works.I believe Thomas knows about this and a possible update will come along in the future. In some cases when a FS2002 scenery is updated for FS2004 this is one area that gets missed.

Guest joey8507262

Ok, thanks, i will use the other rwy for landing for a time.Gyula