Sign in to follow this  

New XP2000, so far so good running stable @1822hz...

Guest PaulL01

New XP2000 O/C to XP2200 going for 1862(XP2300)We need more power Scottie!!!Just ah minute Cap't, just one more Dylithium crystal and she'l be ready ta go! Unlocking this chip is going to be fun! Heh Heh Heh!

Guest PaulL01

>"New XP2000 O/C to XP22000" >>Wow!!! Thats some overclock! Care to recommend the >sub-space cooler you're using for that feat of nature? >>:-lol >>Dammit Jim! I'm an overclocker not a mechanic! ;-) >>http://members.rogers.com/eelvish/elrondlogo.gif >http://members.rogers.com/eelvish/flyurl.gif Tis just a nice all copper HSF setup, Thermalright-SK6 with a 5000rpm fan. running under load (3dmark2001se) with the case at 74F the cpu held steady at 107f or 41.5C. :)It does help that the surface (bottom)of the HS was polished with 36000 Grit wet/dry cloth. made about 1.5-c difference!Check this great site/page out, it has most all heatsinks (100?) and compares them using a very scientific method. the better HS is the new Thermalright SK600, as seen just below the SK6.Just scroll around:http://www.dansdata.com/coolercomp_p3.htm#SK6There are some other great ones here though.LaterPaul

Guest PaulL01

Hahahah!!! I am dense! eeerrrr no, I dont know what yer talkin about!:-lol (I've edited it) thanks! Going to bed now, Nighty nite!Paul

Hey Paul try the new SLK-600 from Thermalright with a 8000 rpm fan (Delta) Awsom!!!!

How is the noise level on that 8K fan?Noel

Noel

System:  9900K@5.0gHz@1.23v all cores, MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC, Noctua NH-D15S w/ steady supply of 40-60F ambient air intake, Corsair Vengeance 32Gb LPX 3200mHz DDR4, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 2, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM 850W PSU, Win10 Pro, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frametime Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320NX, WT 787X

Guest PaulL01

Hi Noel,Yeah that

? does anyone listen to music or play games when using there computer, I dont even hear the fans and I have 3 in my computer :-outta Maker: DELTAModel: FFB0612EHESize: 60 x 60 x 38 (mm)Bearing: Dual Ball Bearing SystemVoltage: 12VSpeed: 8000 rpmAir Flow: 50.15 CFMNoise Level: 54.5 dBA