Sign in to follow this  
Guest Canadian_Pilot

EZ Scenery CYYC Calgary airport

Guest dsande

Just wondering if anyone would know why the lower part of two of the terminals for Calgary are missing when I install EZ CYYC. I followed all the appropriate steps and can't figure what is the problem. I use UT terrian but that is it for the Calgary area, no other afcads..etc.Thoughts anyone?

I just installed it four days ago and it worked fine. Double check that you installed all the extra library objects correctly. I didn't follow it to the letter T and ended up with missing textures...Their was a typo in the readme file for one file:fs9_custom_objects_ss.zip is incorrectIt should be:fs9_custom_objects_ss_1.zip

Guest dsande

I will try it again but this will be the third try, I figured that was a typo. Did you put everything in the addon scenery/scenery folder? I thought maybe the priority level in scenery might be wrong. It's just that airport, I had FS( jets for CYYC installed but removed that prior to doing this. I only have issues with that airport and my FS( is around 13gb.

I put very few things in the addon scenery/scenery folder. I installed CYYC in its own folder and called that folder CA_CYYC. All my addon scenery is done this way. CA for canada, US_ for USA airports etc.All the addon library's I down load, are placed in their own folder as well, and I label those folders, the same name as the file zip name. This way I know if I have added that library or not. For EZ librarys, the folder name is always started with EZ_, and for RWY12 objects, I start the folder with RWY_.Either way, its not important how you name the folders.However.. I did have a problem with textures not showing up properly when I named the 3 main librarys for rwy12 different than the instrustions suggested. The only way I could get the textures to work properly was to install RWY12 Lib 1 in a folder called "Static Objects Library". RWY12 Lib 2 and lib 3 also had to be placed in the addon scenery/scenery and addon scenery/textures folders.How did you install the Lib's for RWY12? As per the instructions?

Guest dsande

Turns out that a .bgl file in the namw folder was listed as .oldbgl. I changed it to .bgl and everything shows now. I list all of my scenery seperately as well in an external location. Thanks for the support!

Guest Canadian_Pilot

I was trying to reinstall this scenery after a reinstall but I can't seam to get the gates to appear? Which of these zips contains the gates as show in the photos? ABW_ver23.zipdefault_terminals_ss.zipESDG_ramplight_rwy12.zipfs9_custom_buildings_ss_1.zipfs9_custom_buildings_ss_2.zipfs9_custom_objects_ss.ziprwy12_lib2_v1.2.zipkb_ez_terminals.zipsmall_airport_objects_3.zip (+ fix files)

Guest Canadian_Pilot

Anyone Know how to get the Jetways ? or where there at