Sign in to follow this  
Guest mulletman

Mumbai VABB Exclude

Guest mulletman

Hey Guys,Not sure if this is the right place, but im sure someone will point me in the right direction.I downloded some exellent Mumbai scenery for FS, form here : http://www.simviation.com/fs2004scenery79.htm . Problem is, the defualt buildings show through, and ruin the effect of some. I would really like to fly here and im sure many other would like to too, especially as Air India's sceme is so nice. There is also a distinct lack of airports in this region of the world.So, as a request (as im useless with this kind of thing), could someone create an exclude for the scenery. It would have to be fairly tight around the boundry, otherwise you will loose many of the nearby buildings.I extracted this from the readme: "As I said above, I've left as much default stuff in there as I can (buildings). Since I don't know about every little detail of this airport's layout I thought it best to add the things I knew (and thought I knew) and leave the grey areas to sort themselves out later. The best thing to do with a grey area (short of finding out what's there and modelling it) is to leave the default buildings there. If there's anything particularly offensive, feel free to make your own excludes! Anybody with experience of EOD, FSSC and "exclusions" could always add details of their own. Posting them on Simviation would be a kindness to the rest of us.Any help is much appreciated."I havent got an account on SimV, however i have searched for an Exclude with no luck.I hope someone could do this for the scenery, as im sure that i am not alone in saying that it would give us an exelent place to fly.Peace and LoveFred 'mulletman' Clark.

I downloaded and and had a quick look at the scenery.Not sure what should be excluded so have given up.

Guest mulletman

If you look at the hangars opposite the main terminal, theres a default building shooting through it.The main terminals road or monorails i think, have a big olde building sitting in the middle of them.The smaller terminal building has a default ditting pratically on it. at first glace its OK, but take a closer look and its horrid.