Sign in to follow this  
scruffyduck

LOM/SM 2.00 BETA Default FSX objects.

Guest reignman40

Does anyone know of a way to be able to place Default FSX objects in FSX with the Object Manager/Scenery Maker version 2.00?

Guest reignman40

To make my question more clear. How do I import the FSX library files into LOM/SM?

Have you read the manuals which come with the program. Although they are for version 1 the same principle applies to version 2. You need to import all the bgl files in the folder SceneryGlobalscenery. There are 20 files and you will get about 3,500 objects.

LOM works in FSX. Only import one file at a time or you will not be able to manage/catagorize them. You may also want to take a picture of some of them by loading into a plain background area in FXS first. Photographing all 3200 items will make the days pass until Christmas much faster.Regards,Dick near 5G8

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

I think we solved the problem by email - it looks like it was an out of date version of bglxml. Next version of LOM will have it's own de-compiler so will not need to rely on bglxml.