Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dan G Martin

Gmax question

Hi guys, hope someone has an answer for this. My nephew last night pulled the power out from the PC and unpon restart, Gmax has a few differences I can't figure out how to fix. When I click on an object with the hand pointer the object turns to a simple geometric object until I stop moving it instead of staying in it's current wireframe shape.Also the gizmo which used to highlight X, Y, or Z arrows when selecting it to move a certain way does not highlight any longer so I can't select X, Y or Z only all, any ideas?Is there a way to default everything as that was pretty much the state it was in and what I have become used to.Regards, MichaelKDFW

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe nForce4 SLI-x16 / AMD

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Dan G Martin

The answer to your first question is the "degradation over ride" has been turned on you simply need to turn it on (it's along the bottom of the interface a little more than halfway towward the right). Now as for how to get your trnansform gizmo back simply press X. I hope this has been of some help to you.http://www.flightontario.com/images/sig_dmartin.gif

Than you Dan, yes it was helpful!!Regards, MichaelKDFW

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe nForce4 SLI-x16 / AMD

Best, Michael

KDFW