Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mike20

We need new york scenery!

Hey!, The default FS2002 new york scenery is good...but it has flaws. Look at the empire state building! It is very short and stubby. Look at the brooklyn bridge...you can clearly tell its from fs 5.0. and look at that horrific thing they call jfk airport...from fs 5.0. All the bridges in the area look like matchstick bridges. please please any scenery developers...please do new york city. the fs2000 empire state building looks more realistic. see for yourself please help.thanksmoses

High above New York --- default scenery, not bad.. Just have to fly higher! :)L.Adamson

The satellite imaging is good...but the buildings are terrible. I want new buildings. thanks for replying anyway!moses

I agree...especially on the JFK airport situation, Its awful especially compared to other airports.I fly from there a few times a year and I wish someone would do a really good version of it...Freeware or Payware.Craig Kiltie

Hello,I do agree, as someone who lives 1 mile from Kennedy, and flies out of there often, an upgrade would be real nice. Greg

Thanks. Hey does anybody want to venture out there and produce some good scenery...especially for kennedy??? thanks for replying!moses

Guest Mike20

You Guys are lucky at least it looks a bit like it with all the buildings go and have a look at the beutifull city of Perth West Australia where I live if you can find it that is lol kind regards to all Mike