Sign in to follow this  
Guest Captain Behrentzs

21W - Help!

Guest Captain Behrentzs

Hi guys n' girls!I have, for at least a year, tried to find a scenery for 21W - Ranger Creek. I have searched Avsim, simviation, flightsim.com, google, etc etc etc, but I can't find anyone. Have any of you been able to find one? Or is there a helpfull scenery designer out there, who would like to give it a try?---------------------------------------Kasper BehrentzsDenmarkhttp://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4853/bannerigifru8.gifALL NEWS FROM FSX COLLECTED AT ONE PLACE!MY SITE, http://www.xflightx.piczo.com

Guest jwall9y

It works fine for me in fs2004. Am regularly flying in and out. (I find the asphalt runway not quite as delineated as in other georender.) For better use of money, be aware that this georender (1) has been bundled with georender 2 and 3 in "georender scenery collection." Better deal. Search on quoted terms will find number of places which still sell it.I got mine from merscom with free shipping in US. Believe sold in Europe too. May/may not conflict with add-on scenery issues. No conflict with Ultimate Terrain (UT) overall. Fly down valley a little to right/west and follow road to Mt Ranier campground and visitor center with UT. More detailed add-on mesh may/does pose some problems as original georenders, from what I understand, are built on default mesh. Not too much of a problem though except that hill in middle of runway sticks out 1/3 on runway. I am for now putting up with that to have more realistic/detailed mountains once you get in air.(Fascinating by the way to use google earth, with terrain on and tilted to side, or microsoft virtual earth in 3d which has more detailed photos for that area. Can basically fly in with mountains on side using real sat photos (black and white in that area). Discovered Crystal Mountain ski resort that way taking off south up valley to left of mountain. For added fun, go to live webcam for that resort to check actual weather at the time.) Am looking for scenery for that ski resort for fs2004. Someone was making it per post here few years ago but I could not find that it was released.Hmmm. Maybe I am flying virtually too much... Probably not.Good luckJW