Sign in to follow this  
scott967

FSX Sbuilder Exclude

Tried to create an exlude file for default ENAL airport using sbuilder beta with no luck..First i tried to creat an poly around the buildings, choosing if i remember correctly exclude_utillities and then compiled an bgl file witch i put in an own folder called e.g ENAL_exclude with subfolder scenery. Put that one into the scenery library with 1 priority...This did not work, no buildings was excluded from the default airport.If someone has an genius way to explain me how to exlude these buildings so i can start designing my airport, please feel free to send me an email on post@tknudsen.comI have all required things installed such as Toolbars, SDK, SDK SP1 and so on.. All correct bgl tools are within the tools folder of sbuilder..Please help - Posted this as well in the Luis Sa forum..

X-Plane Scandinavia

Norway - Sweden - Finland - Iceland - Denmark

https://www.facebook.com/xpscandinavia

Like - Share - Follow us on everything

Hi,If you want to exclude 3D objects on an airport, I think you can best create a XML style exclude with BGLComp. Check the BGLComp SDK for the details. I am not sure if SBuilder can make this kind of excludes as well, I have only used it for mesh terrain excludes in the past.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

I don't think the current version of FSX sbuilder works on object data. So far just the shapefile data for shp2vec.scott s..