Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

Tuning AFD Frequencies Help Please

I have the ATR42-300 and can't tune the decimal digit on the ADF. The radio is the King Air. When I went to the default King Air I found that it too would not tune the decimal digit. Is there something missing in the radio setup for the King Air and the ATR-42? I did make the mods to the aircraft.cfg file to make the Comm and NAV radios useable in the ATR that was previously posted here at Avsim. Thanks, Bob.

Guest RiddlePilot

I don't have my FS computer here with me right now, as it was fried in the storms this week, but I know in FS98 that you had to check an option in the aircraft realism menu under the instrument tab for something like "Tune .1 kilohertz frequencies". I don't know if its under this menu in 2K2, but you may have a look around for some kind of option similar to this.

Thanks. I remembered that but can't find it in FS2002. The other ADF's do tune the last digit though. (Just not the King Air). Thanks and regards, Bob.

Some of the carryover gauges from earlier MSFSs don't allow for changing of the decimal digit. The Lear gauges and the gauge you mentioned are two of them.