Sign in to follow this  
scott967

destination file eurnwafd.bgl not found- help please

Hello-I know nothing about scenery -lol- but I have tried to download and install the IFSD Irish scenery for FS2004 which has an installer.At the end of the process I have the following error messages come upInstalling EIWF Waterford The import file specified a destination file eurnwafd.bgl that was not found in the AFD scenery folder. This facility file was not installed.I had this same error message for each of Kilkenny; Dublin Int; Carnmore and Cork.The scenery files were listed in the ususal way on the scenery library and Dublin airport was different from the default.I have looked for AFD folder in both scenery folders but can't find it .It seems I am missing this eurnwafd.bgl file ( whatever it is )Have I got some of this scenery missing as a result of this ?Please advise if you can - Thanks.PS I didn't post in the IFSD forum - there have been some questions put there on 7 Feb which haven't been replied to, so I thought my chances were better here.

It sounds like FS2002 scenery and the AFCAD 1 auto-installer is trying to update the old afd files. Check to see if this scenery will work in FS9. You might be able to find some AFCAD2 files for the airports but if they aren't desgined for the specific scenery it could be trouble.scott s..