Sign in to follow this  
Guest DigiFlight

How to create an ILS?

Guest DigiFlight

Hi, guys!I used to use EasyNavs to create standalone VOR's and ILS's. It was easy and worked out just fine.This morning I tried to create an ILS for Bora Bora (NTTB). I don't know why, but it isn't working out this time. I don't know if the ils it creates isn't compatible with FS2004.Does anyone know of a tool to create an ILS for FS2004? Or does anyone has a template for standalone ILS (so I can edit it to whatever I want and compile it?Thanks for any help!Silvestre

I've used AFCAD2.21 to add navaids, inluding ILS (localiser and glide slope) with no problems. However, creating an ILS does not create an approach to it. Is this what I you are looking for?If so, you have to create an approach as an .xml file which then has to be compiled to .bgl file. The Compiling Scenery with BGLComp SDK explains this. Details of how to create an approach are given beginning at Page 44

Guest DigiFlight

AFCAD worked out all right.Thank you very much.