Sign in to follow this  
Clutch Cargo

Sydney International Airport, Australia (YSSY)

Hi allI have seen (and in some cases, purchased) fantastic scenery for some of the world's busiest airports. A few examples are Heathrow, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York (JFK) to name a few. I have also seen plenty of others out there for major airports. But not a single one for Sydney, Australia (YSSY)!I live 2 hours drive from Sydney International Airport and I am there every weekend due to work commitments. My online flights usually commence from Sydney and I am always disappointed with the default scenery. Sure, there are some AFCAD files that change the layout a little bit, but it's still the default scenery and does not do this beautiful airport justice!So, I am here to request a payware scenery developer to start developing Sydney International Airport. Come on - please! There are good airports outside of Europe and the USA to model!I hope someone will take this project on. Please let me know?Kind regards,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I thought someone who was part of the VOZ project had been working on one. I would say try their website/forums to see if that helps... Mmmm ... maybe I will looky down there too.ClutchProject 9 Dragons