Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

World Terrain Update!

Guest lukeharvest

=---World Terrain Exclusive---= http://www.worldterrain.co.ukOk guys those of you who didn't know I unfortuantly lost all data on the current terrain project we're working on. Since then we've been trying our best to get back on track. In the last few months we've been working on the Alps. This terrain is at 76.4m.I have compiled a video of Terrain at Innsbruck which is completely utilised by WorldTerrain terrain. Unfortuantly we can't announce any release dates at the moment but I can tell you that this scenery will be freeware and we are also working on making it FSX compatible!Screenshotsworldterrain1.jpgworldterrain2.jpgworldterrain3.jpgworldterrain4.jpgAnyway about that video...VIDEOComments would be very grateful on the terrain. (I apologies about the pause that occurs when in the spot view, I stupidly went into FS menu)Luke HarvestWorldTerrainP.S Does FSX use the same system as FS9 for terrain?

Nice video, but those screenshots then did really take my breath away lol. :-eek Are they edited at all eh? I haven't seen such clouds yet in FS... I suppose these are from Chris Willis or so huh? *:-* Anyways, the terrain does look awesome and so does all the night lighting, great stuff, can't wait to get the FSX version. :-hahCheers! :-beerchugEtienne :-wave