Sign in to follow this  
arno

AF2 vs Stock apt

Guest trknman

Gentle Beings...I have come across a perplexing problem. I have made an AF2 for a small apt in Alabama, added some parking, designed and installed some buildings and saved the whole works to addon scenery/airport, put the AF2 in the addon scenery/scenery folder, and activated it in FS9. Now here's the problem. The default runway seems to be poking through. It's like AFCAD is not disabling it. If anyone can point me in the direction of a solution, I would be eternally grateful

Guest Hugo

I'm pretty sure U need to exclude the existing runway as well if you want to set another one in replacement. You could use ExcBuilderV2 for that matter. It's in the library. Search it with ExcBuilder for keyword and you'll find 2 other tutorial files, thought it is quite strait forward.Hugo

Hi,Did you open the existing airport in AFCAD and then edit it? In that case any changes to the runway should override the default scenery. But if you made the airport with a new ICAO code, you will indeed have to exclude it manually.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog