Sign in to follow this  
Guest Richard Hill

Photo Scenery Maker for FSX

Guest JohnC

Richard, I sent you a complete inf pkg to your email some time ago. Did u receive it? and how did it work for you?

Guest Richard Hill

John;Yes I did, I have been busy with other things like VA appointments, and storm power outages. Dick Bpley event sent me an example, As of yet I haven't gotten it all figured out! I can produce an INF but getting everything into a .bat file to run in resample I still have to figure out.Thanks for your help!Richard

Guest JohnC

Great news...just drag and drop your inf file icon onto your resample icon. If it doesn't run,(blinks off instantly), open the command line window separately and copy/paste each separate batch file line into the window.Always use the full file name..like resample.exe or joe.txt for example.BTW, I had great success calculating how to extract the state plane image out of my mrsid image with the help of Corpscon 6 to convert state plane in feet to Geographical decimal degrees and back. I have 48 kilometers of photoreal images that line up perfectly with the Microsoft roads that extend out from under the photoresist. Quite phenomenal. If enough people show interest I will post the solution/derivation here, even if it is only of academic interest to most. It is quite a simple derivation.BTW...I wrote Globalmapper, and they assured me I () could do the same easily once I come up with enough cash for a licence.If u want my phone number email me.

Guest Richard Hill

John;Thanks for the news! I will keep my eyes posted to see if you post the solution/derivation. In the mean time I have been converting my SIDS to GEOTIFF, and getting the coordinates for several dozen of my SIDS. Thanks again;Richard;