Sign in to follow this  
Guest shearerc

No fuel at new Bangkok VTBS airport !

Guest shearerc

I downloaded and install Jan Martin's excellent Jetways & Terminals airport scenery packages. Everything was setup properly per install instructions. This is for FS2004 BTW.All works fine, except for one strange problem - the new Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport (VTBS) has no fuel according to the GPS500 display on default 747. See my attachment. No other addon airports has this problem.So far I've spent several hours troubleshooting and I've done the following in vain:-- AVGAS and JET fuels are enabled in AFCAD file, verified with Lee Swordy's AFCAD 2.21 editor- there are no AFCAD conflicts- decompiled the AFCAD BGL->XML, then recompiled using BGLComp- deleted the various scenery.dat so that FS9 will recreate them at startupWhat is going on here?? Is this a known bug with newly created airports? Thanks in advance.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/175258.gif

Guest shearerc

I managed to fix it at last.It was a scenery priority issue. I pushed the "Addon Scenery" folder to the top in Scenery Library.