Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

Object Placement Tool Help Please

HI. I have the tutorial "Making_scenery_with_Object_Placement_Tool" and can use the tool somewhat. My problem is that when I open the Object Placement Tool in FSX full screen I get the Object Placement Tool window which I cannot move. It obliterates the area that I want to add an object. I do not get any green cross-hairs either. How can I move the window and how can I see the cross-hairs? I have been able to add scenery but it has been by trial and error. Without actually seeing the scenery object it is hard to place the object and to size and rotate it. Thanks, best regards, Bob.

Hello Bob,Full screen mode has so many problems. Have you tried windowed mode?I just move most of the Object Placement window off the screen and only keep the left-hand part with the drop-down boxes in sight.The cross-hairs may not be visible against a blue sky, so you might try pointing down towards the ground in order to see them.Best regards.Luis

Hi Luis. Thanks. I did try windowed mode. It works OK. You are right about the blue sky and the cross-hairs. Best regards, Bob.