Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lucky

Sbuilder 3.10 Poly Problem, HELP!!!!

Guest Lucky

Hi AllSbuilder 3.10I just reciently tried to make texture changes in a project.I clicked on Poly , than clicked the existing poly line and it just flickered green for a split second and back to red.I cant seem to highlight any polys.I go to pointer mode and I can highlight the poly outer line and nodes.I change the texture and recompile, and in the sim there is NO change.I cant seem to access any existing polys to edit.Has anyone have any idea why this has happened.I've never seen this before.Thanks Al Sibleyhttp://www.flightontario.com/images/sig_asibley.gif

Guest luissa

Hello,Please make a backup of the file, then open the copy to test it. Select All things except polygons and delete. You get only polygons. The problem persists? Then it would be useful to know the number of polygons that you have. Right click on an empty region of the display to get the number of existing items. Then with the window selectin tool select a number of polygons including the one you are trying to select. Invert selection and delete. Then you get some polygons (they were enclosed by the previous selection window) including the one that refuses to become selected. If, at this stage, the problem still remains, you can send me the file and I will try to see what happens. If the original file is not so big you can send me it, instead.Regards, Luis

Hi Al,You said you clicked the poly line, but did you right-click it to bring up the menu with the Properties option for editing?John

Guest Lucky

Thanks luisIll do that for sure.BTW there are a total of 812 polys in this project, It really detailed, I think! I have a backup of all the related files already as i was doing all kinds of things to figure it out before posting on the forum.Thanks Al Sibleyhttp://www.flightontario.com/images/sig_asibley.gif

Guest Lucky

No I never tried simply right clicking the line. Actually I never new you could do that.I read everything I can regarding Sbuilder but i have to admit I must have missed that one somewhere along the line.Im going to try it and see if it works but Im also going to do what Luis mentiond so I can hopefully correct the problem for good.Anyway Thanks JohnAL Sibleyhttp://www.flightontario.com/images/sig_asibley.gif