Sign in to follow this  
Guest cwright

AutoASM error code 6

Guest trknman

I have just downloaded AutoAsm and tried to use it to make some background scenery for an airport I am modifying; to wit: Monroe County, Alabama (KMVC). I took a google earth screenie, converted it to a bmp and saved it to the Bitmap folder of C:Autoasm. I then set up the center point of the scenery in decimal degrees/minutes and set the extents at .5 degrees. I resolved the first issue of the runtime error 9 by converting the bitmap to 8 bits. when I hit the read file button it read about 44K polygons, checked the LOD13 squares, interpolated the fill points, etc. It then presented me with a runtime 6 overflow error. Oh, by the by, I increased the memory in the tools menu to 10M. Can anybody point me in the direction of what I am doing wrong???Dyslexics of the world untie

Guest cwright

Without knowing more about the bitmap etc it's difficult to comment. If you could email a zip file with the project files to me (the bitmap plus the .ini and .dat files, which are in the settings directory) I'll be happy to take a look and let you know what the problem is.Best regards, Chris

Guest trknman

Chris...thanx for the quick reply. I would be more than happy to send you whatever you need. However, it appears that you have your profile blocked and you did not leave your e-mail address. If you care to e-mail me...trknman@mchsi.comDyslexics of the world untie!!!

Guest cwright

You'll find my email address right at the beginning of the manual!Best regards, Chris