Sign in to follow this  
Guest sparker256

fences_and_walls_for_sbuilder.zip

Guest sparker256

Is there any chance that this will be updated for FSX SP2? At the present time there is a problem with transparency.Thanks

Thank you for asking, Bill. In fact, I have thought to turn them all into extrusions, as per the new FS X method. But, this will have to wait as I have various projects to finish first.Could you please indicate what the problem is exactly, and show a picture also? Thanks.Best regards.Luis

Guest sparker256

>>Thank you for asking, Bill. In fact, I have thought to turn>them all into extrusions, as per the new FS X method. But,>this will have to wait as I have various projects to finish>first.>>Could you please indicate what the problem is exactly, and>show a picture also? Thanks.>>Best regards.>>LuisHere are two screen shots.

Ah, yes, you are right, Acceleration has introduced problems with transparencies.Please try the attached texture replacements. Perhaps one or the other will work, perhaps not. I simply changed the format of the texture from DXT1 to DXT3 and DXT5.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/180632.zipSorry that I cannot give you anything more definitive for the moment - I had a system crash and am trying to reconstitute my computer right now, so I do not have Acceleration installed yet.Best regards.Luis

Guest sparker256

>Ah, yes, you are right, Acceleration has introduced problems>with transparencies.>>Please try the attached texture replacements. Perhaps one or>the other will work, perhaps not. I simply changed the format>of the texture from DXT1 to DXT3 and DXT5.>>>http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/180632.zip>>>Sorry that I cannot give you anything more definitive for the>moment - I had a system crash and am trying to reconstitute my>computer right now, so I do not have Acceleration installed>yet.>>Best regards.>>LuisSorry about your system, that would suck. Hope you have backups.Sorry to report that I do not see any difference. It is what I have been hearing that it is deeper than the textures and goes to the FSX materials. Good luck on your system and my small problem.