Sign in to follow this  

Am I the only one that can't get real WX?

I've been trying to connect to the MS real weather server, but it's timing out in both FS and on the web.Is anyone else able to download weather or is it just me?TIA...

Guest TIngalls

Matthew,same problems from here in Germany. The server (fs2k.zone.com) is resolving correctly but seems to offline.Either we have connectivity issues to the continent or the server has fallen over and needs a swift kick.Tomorrow is always another day...-Todd[table][tr][td]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td]Todd IngallsMember of [link:members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=5E79C613-0A60-4A3B-BDC1-F9EE49F2D4FE]Join the AVSIM Team Fight Against Cancer!][/td][/tr][/table.----BEGIN FS CODE BLOCK----G:EDDM(DE) a R- FS+(--) F++ P U++ X C+ H+>++ O+ V-- A+(++) SP?>+++-----END FS CODE BLOCK-----

Ok, thanks. Glad it isn't just me. :-)

Trouble here on the USA east coast. Hey, networks need upgrading now and then so, I'm not worried about it. In the mean time download FSMETEO shareware program to obtain your weather. Its more accurate anyway.

Guest Milio_B

I'm getting the same problems here in Argentina. So something's up with the server..I was worried becasue I just finsiehd installing some new drivers, and I thought they might have something to do with the rEal weather not working...silly me :(